CAT/XAT/CMAT-QUANT-ALL TOPICS- SELF PACED ONLINE COURSE
Prepare for CAT/XAT/CMAT/IIFT Quant section with concepts and logic without cramming & memorization
What does this course offer?
“CAT 2016 QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE SELF PACED ONLINE COURSE BY ANISH KUMAR”is a course that covers all types of concepts and questions relevant to Quant section of management entrance exams like CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, IIFT, NMAT, SNAP, MH-CET etc. Course contain 200+ video lessons of covering all topics and all relevant concepts 500+ questions varying from easy to difficult levels are discussed.
What is the need for self paced online course? Since centuries students are used to study in a classroom where one teacher teaches 20 to 100 students in general. Each student has a different speed of understanding the concepts as a result of which most of the students in classroom teaching are unable to understand the concepts taught by teacher. But in this age of technology this problem has a solution in the form of self paced online courses where the student can understand at his/her own speed anytime. Here below I am comparing how self paced online course is better than traditional classroom coaching:
|Traditional classroom coaching||Self paced online course|
- The above mentioned points logically prove the need for self paced online course.
What is the Need for my course – “CAT 2016 QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE SELF PACED ONLINE COURSE BY ANISH KUMAR”? Quantitative aptitude is an integral part of every management entrance exam, so this course has been created in order to help student to understand the concepts of Quant and then solve the questions of the same in least possible time. In traditional classroom coaching, teacher decides the pace of class as a result of which, average students most of the time are unable to understand the concepts. This course gives equal platform to each and every student as one can learn at his/her own pace. Weather fresher studying in college or person working in company, this course suits everyone as one can understand the Quant Concepts in the comfort of his/her home hence saving travel time to coaching institute. Who should take this course? Any student who is preparing for management entrance exam like CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, IIFT, NMAT, SNAP, MH-CET etc. Can take this course as Quant section is there in all these entrance exams.
What makes your course unique?
- 200+ video lessons containing all types of quantitative aptitude concepts that can be asked in exams.
- 500+ questions , relevant to exams are discussed within the videos after explaining the concepts
- Multiple ways to answer the questions are discussed with the objective of solving the questions in least possible time
- One can practice questions online by pausing the video and then look at the way I have solved.
- Cramming and memorization is avoided in my course as it does not work in aptitude exam. One can score high only by understanding the concepts in logical way and then solving the questions in least possible time.
What would be the outcomes of the course, once a learner completes it? Once learner completes the course by understanding the concepts and questions discussed in the videos, he/she will be able to solve almost all kinds of quant questions that comes in management entrance exams like CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, IIFT, NMAT, SNAP, MH-CET etc. After completing the course and then practicing the questions from standard booklets of quant (quant booklets of TIME, CL etc.) in a way as i discussed in the video lessons can score more the 95 percentile in quant section of management entrance exams like CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, IIFT, NMAT, SNAP, MH-CET etc.
Here are few videos that are part of the course. The objective of these videos is that you should get the idea of what kind of video lessons are there in the course.
1. PROFIT AND LOSS LESSON 1 BASICS -- https://youtu.be/-05YAL3wml4
2. MIXTURES ALLIGATIONS LESSON 1 BASICS WITH EXAMPLES --- https://youtu.be/aYMomxEVXhY
3. TIME, SPEED AND DISTANCE LESSON 4 QUESTIONS ON TRAINS TRAINS LENGTH AS ONE OF THE PARAMETER -- https://youtu.be/FGnAM3FNT4k
4. GEOMETRY LESSON 4 SIMILARITY OF TRIANGLES -- https://youtu.be/C4pQluaOcyg
5. INDICES AND SURDS -LESSON 6-COMPARISION OF SURDS -- https://youtu.be/-bgnmoX6mZY
6. INEQUALITIES AND MODULUS LESSON 2 BASICS OF MODULUS-- https://youtu.be/8Wipf8LQT9s
7. PROGRESSIONS AND SERIES LESSON 4 3 QUESTIONS ON SERIES -- https://youtu.be/mUh-zpzVLYA
8. NUMBERS LESSSON 11 UNIT DIGIT-- https://youtu.be/0PQRo0dt7Bw
9. NUMBERS LESSON 4 1 FINDING REMAINDERS BY REPLACING NUMBERS WITH REMAINDERS --- https://youtu.be/S2HPhRwIvfs
10. PERMUTATIONS AND COMBINATIONS_LESSON 1_ FPOC BASICS -- https://youtu.be/momcQF6xKs0
11. PERMUTATIONS AND COMBINATIONS_LESSON 3_ COMBINATIONS CONCEPT --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCco3jpg5rM
Language of instruction: English